Archived News & Press Releases
November 2010 - Version 6.4 Released!
The v6.4 release has been shipped to all customers enrolled in our CSP program. The following is a brief list of the enhancements in version 6.4 product suite.
Enhancements to both CIMpro & Option File Generator
- A significantly revised user interface will make navigation easier
- A new, more modern Look & Feel (L&F) has been added, and it is now the default L&F for both CIMpro and the Option File Generator
- Both applications now run using Java's JRE 1.6 version
Enhancements to the Option File Generator
- Many new dialog panels have been added to support new machine functions in the G-Post
- Component based help has been added to the Commons panel
- User custom blocks have been added to the Reposition dialog, and the Planar Machining and Tool Change panels
Enhancements to CIMpro
- CIMpro now has 24 programmable buttons (previously had eight)
Enhancements to APT, G-Post, and CAD/CAM Interfaces
- Corrections and many improvements have been incorporated
- Siemens CYCLE800 format is now supported
- A simulated inverse time feed when G93 is now available
- Optimize feature to reduce Automatic Reposition in a GOTO sequence has been added
- A new option for FIL function POST(25) to append files is available
- A new TEXT/CAM option to get a config.tbl entry has been added
Windows File Chooser - v64
If you are experiencing problems with the v6.4 release and are using the Windows File Open dialog instead of the default File Chooser, please click here to download a zip file containing the patch and detailed instructions on how to install it.
Austin N.C., Inc. is Formed!
On October 1, 2001 Austin N.C., Inc. was spun-off from Intercim Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Industrial and Financial Systems (IFS). The new privately held company will be officially named Austin N.C., Inc. (dba Intercim-Austin). The company will be based out of its Austin, Texas office. For more information, click here.