What's New With Austin N.C.?
Version 6.7 of ANC's product suite has shipped. The Option File Generator and G-Post Postprocessor have new functionality and the suite includes a new toolpath plotter. If your company is not enrolled in our CSP program, please contact customer support via email at email@example.com, or call our support line at 512-458-1112 ext. 112.
Version 6.6 of ANC's product suite is now available to all customers enrolled in our CSP program. A few of the significant enhancements include:
- CIMPro: a new utility, 'Wnseqdif.exe' has been added to compare two tape files.
- CIMPro: the 'config.tbl' file can be modified to specify which punch file extensions to use or display after an APT process using the APT_PUNCH_EXT key.
- CIMPro: the Machine Directory Library dialog has been improved to allow users to better manage saved machine directories.
- Option File Generator: a new UI feature allows users to write 'notes' for each panel and to maintain a 'To Do' list.
- Option File Generator: new Euler angle functionality has been added to the Planar Machining panel.
- Option File Generator: new ARCSLP functionality has been added to the Circular Motion panel.
- Option File Generator: new Skip ABC functionality has been added to the REPOS dialog.
- Option File Generator: new Clear Distance to Threading Index functionality has been added to the Thread Format and Mill Turn panels.
- Suite: the Java Runtime Environment (JRE) has been updated to version 1.7.0_51.
For more information about enhancements and updates, please read the What's New section (section 1) of the CIMPro manual.
Austin N.C., Inc. is on Facebook
Don't forget - we are on Facebook. Please check it out and become a "Fan"!
Austin N.C., Inc. on Facebook.