Driving Directions & Map
Below are driving directions from Austin-Bergstrom International (AUS) airport to Austin N.C., Inc. Total distance is approximately 14 miles and travel time is approximately 20 minutes; though, may longer during rush hour. Check with your hotel to see if they have a free shuttle service to your hotel if you decide not to rent a car.
- As you are exiting the Airport, make sure you are in the far left lane. Turn left onto Hwy 71 frontage (access) road. Go Northwest 0.2 miles.
- Enter the on-ramp at the sign reading "Hwy 71 West" and go Northwest for 0.3 miles.
- Continue on Hwy 71 West (Bastrop Hwy) and go Northwest for 0.9 miles. Stay in the far right lane!
- Exit Hwy 71 at the sign reading "US 183 North" and go North 0.4 miles.
- Continue on US 183 North and go North for 9.7 miles. When you cross the Colorado River, make sure you are in the right lane as this is the only lane that lets you stay on US 183.
- Take the IH-35 exit and turn left on the IH-35 frontage road going South. DO NOT get onto IH-35 - stay on the frontage road. Go South for 0.5 miles. You will come to a traffic signal. Continue straight through the intersection (this is St. Johns and IH-35).
- Shortly after the traffic signal, you will see the AT&T building on your right. Make a right (curved right) just after the AT&T building and stay to the right. Go through the yield sign. You are now on Huntland Drive. Go West about 2 blocks.
- Our office will be on your left in the Centennial Towers office buildings. Park in the lot in the front of the building. We are on the 5th floor, suite 540.